You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Home

  1. Map

  2. Australia forecast

    A trough and upper cooler air over QLD is generating areas of rain in the east with thunderstorms in the north. A second broad trough is also generating thundery showers over western parts of the Top End, Kimberley and western WA.

    National forecast
    Location Forecast Now Min Max
    Adelaide Sunny Sunny 19.4° 12° 30°
    Adelaide forecast

    Sunny. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h becoming light later this morning then S/SW 10 to 20 km/h in the afternoon and SE 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 0% Sun protection 8:50am to 5:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    19.4°
    Dew point
    8.9°
    Relative humidity
    50%
    feels like
    19.4°
    Wind
    CAL 0km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Alice Springs Sunny Sunny 21.2° 13° 33°
    Alice Springs forecast

    Sunny. Light winds becoming E 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the early afternoon. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    21.2°
    Dew point
    4.1°
    Relative humidity
    32%
    feels like
    21.2°
    Wind
    ESE 7km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Brisbane Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 23.8° 20° 28°
    Brisbane forecast

    Partly cloudy. Winds E 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Ipswich Max 29 Redcliffe Max 26 Sun protection 7:30am to 4:00pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    23.8°
    Dew point
    15.3°
    Relative humidity
    59%
    feels like
    23.8°
    Wind
    ESE 7km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Broome Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm 25.0° 28° 35°
    Broome forecast

    Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during the morning and afternoon. Winds E/SE 15 to 25 km/h tending S/SE 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 30s. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    25.0°
    Dew point
    22.0°
    Relative humidity
    83%
    feels like
    25.8°
    Wind
    E 13km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    76.8mm
    Cairns Possible shower Possible shower 28.2° 24° 32°
    Cairns forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely near the coast during this afternoon and evening. The slight chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 34. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    28.2°
    Dew point
    22.2°
    Relative humidity
    70%
    feels like
    31.1°
    Wind
    SSE 17km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.2mm
    Canberra Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 17.3° 10° 27°
    Canberra forecast

    Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming E 20 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the late evening. Possible rainfall: 0 mm Chance of any rain: 5% Around Canberra Sun protection 8:30am to 5:30pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    17.3°
    Dew point
    10.9°
    Relative humidity
    66%
    feels like
    17.3°
    Wind
    SE 11km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Darwin Possible thunderstorm Possible thunderstorm 29.4° 25° 33°
    Darwin forecast

    Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm with gusty winds. Light winds becoming N/NW 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. City Centre Shower or two. Possible storm. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    29.4°
    Dew point
    25.9°
    Relative humidity
    81%
    feels like
    36.1°
    Wind
    ENE 6km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Hobart Clearing shower Clearing shower 13.5° 12° 19°
    Hobart forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower this morning. Winds NW/SW 20 to 30 km/h tending SE/SW in the middle of the day then NE/SE 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 15 and 20. Low-Moderate. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    13.5°
    Dew point
    8.3°
    Relative humidity
    71%
    feels like
    12.2°
    Wind
    E 15km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Melbourne Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 15.9° 13° 21°
    Melbourne forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of drizzle or a light shower this morning. Becoming mostly sunny during the afternoon. Light winds becoming S 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    15.9°
    Dew point
    9.8°
    Relative humidity
    67%
    feels like
    15.9°
    Wind
    SE 11km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    1.0mm
    Perth Late shower Late shower 18.6° 16° 27°
    Perth forecast

    Medium (60%) chance of showers during this afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and early evening. Light winds becoming SW 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the late evening. Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm Chance of any rain: 60% Perth Hills: Very High Sun protection 8:00am to 4:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    18.6°
    Dew point
    16.4°
    Relative humidity
    87%
    feels like
    18.6°
    Wind
    N 0km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Sydney Mostly sunny Mostly sunny 23.6° 18° 27°
    Sydney forecast

    Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening, mainly over the far west. Winds NE 15 to 20 km/h tending E in the middle of the day. Sun protection 8:30am to 5:20pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    23.6°
    Dew point
    14.6°
    Relative humidity
    57%
    feels like
    23.6°
    Wind
    NE 13km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    0.0mm
    Townsville Showers Showers 26.4° 24° 32°
    Townsville forecast

    Partly cloudy. Very high (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds E 25 to 35 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures 28 to 33. 7 day forecast ›

    Current conditions
    Temperature
    26.4°
    Dew point
    21.6°
    Relative humidity
    75%
    feels like
    28.2°
    Wind
    SE 13km/h
    Rainfall since 9am
    5.8mm

    View more locations ›