You do not have a default location set
To set your location please use the search box to find your location and then click "set as my default location" on the local weather page.

Forecast

Ferntree Gully (37.883°S, 145.2954°E, 137m AMSL) set as my default location ›

  1. 7 day forecast

    Today: Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, mainly about bayside suburbs. Winds S 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain. Winds N/NW 15 to 20 km/h tending W/NW during the day.

    Forecast for Ferntree Gully (37.883°S, 145.2954°E, 137m AMSL)
      Thu Fri Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed
    Summary Showers Possible shower Mostly sunny Mostly sunny Rain Rain Rain clearing
    Minimum 11°
    Maximum 12° 13° 15° 16° 17° 18° 17°
    Chance of rain 90% 20% 60% 60% 70% 80% 80%
    Likely amount 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm < 1mm 1-5mm 5-10mm 1-5mm
    UV index Moderate Moderate Moderate Moderate - - -
    Frost risk Slight Slight Slight Nil Nil Nil Nil
      9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm 9am 3pm
    Wind speed 7
    (km/h)
    11
    (km/h)
    5
    (km/h)
    7
    (km/h)
    9
    (km/h)
    15
    (km/h)
    9
    (km/h)
    12
    (km/h)
    7
    (km/h)
    7
    (km/h)
    6
    (km/h)
    9
    (km/h)
    9
    (km/h)
    11
    (km/h)
    Wind direction W SW WNW W NNW NNW NW NNW N NNW NNE NNE N NNW
    Relative humidity 82% 64% 79% 54% 71% 46% 70% 51% 68% 53% 73% 51% 78% 58%
    Dew point 5°C 6°C 5°C 4°C 4°C 3°C 5°C 6°C 6°C 7°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 9°C
  2. Sunrise and sunset times

    Sunrise / Sunset for Ferntree Gully (37.883°S, 145.2954°E, 137m AMSL)
    First light Sunrise Sunset Last light Moon rise Moon set Moon phase Last quarter New moon First quarter Full moon
    6:24am EST 6:50am EST 5:52pm EST 6:19pm EST 12:25am EST 11:14am EST Last quarter Last quarter Aug 25 New moon Sep 01 First quarter Sep 09 Full moon Sep 17
  3. Warnings

    There are no current warnings for Ferntree Gully

  4. Temperature in 7 days

    Temperature in 7 days
    Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
    12 13 15 16 17 18 17
  5. Rain in 7 days

    Rain in 7 days
    Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday
    5 0 5 0 5 10 5